Well, hello there friends. I’m popping in today to share several things you just might not know about me. I love these types of posts from other bloggers I follow and figured you just might appreciate it as well.
- I was born in Houston, Texas. However, despite being born in a large city and in a major city my birth certificate reads that I was born simply in rural, Texas. It’s a big hit with my friends who think I’m clearly from the boonies 😉
- If I could only read one set of books for the rest of my life, it would probably have to be the Harry Potter series.
- I could eat chips and salsa with just about every meal.
- My favorite movie of all time is Ocean’s Eleven. Strange, I know. But c’mon – Clooney, Pitt, Roberts, Damon and Cheadle? What more could you want out of life?
- I was in marching band for all four years of high school and in my senior year we got to go to Grand Nationals. Every year it was held in Indianapolis and we got to perform in the old Indianapolis Colts’ stadium. At the time, it didn’t mean much but looking back it was such an awesome experience.
- I took Tae Kwon Do for several years as a kid, all the way up until you actually had to hit someone to move up in belts. Go figure – studying Tae Kwon Do but not actually wanting to have to use it.
- My husband and I are huge football fans, like almost to a nerdy degree. Oklahoma and Steelers all the way!
- If I was only allowed to watch one TV show for the rest of my life, it was certainly be Gilmore Girls.
- My husband and I met on my first day of college.
- Last June I graduated with my Master of Divinity at Fuller Theological Seminary.
- I love reading and always have at least 3 different books going on at the same time. You can follow my list of what I’m reading over on Goodreads as well as share some of your own recommendations! You can also track what I am currently reading in the sidebar
// Your turn! What’s something random about you?